New Journal

Sunday, October 19, 2014

I've always kept journals growing up. Actually, there are a few from my teenage years still living in a closet that I told myself I would burn someday because they are so silly. For some reason, I stopped keeping journals as an adult. I had forgotten how good it feels to jot down thoughts and dreams on paper. So I treated myself to a beautiful grown up journal. October has been a hectic month with lots of changes and decision making and this little guy has helped me sort out my thoughts.

I challenged myself to pour out my thoughts every day first thing. After doing so,I can start my day with a clear mind and clean slate. Harder said than done but I'm getting better at it. Some days when I don't feel like writing a little friend from last night's dream will sneak in and make a cameo appearance. With that said, here's a journal glimpse.



-Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |